What's On

Thursday, August 24, 2017

Belle Plaine

Main Street
'Belle Plaine' is a street located in Schiller Park, IL. The reason to the song is simple. I wanted to write the most violent song. With much emphasis on 'blood', 'death' and even an Atheistic point of view thrown in. The whole song is written in a basic form. Man gets shot and is left to die on the street of 'Belle Plaine'. These are his final hours as he ponders what he had done to see his ultimate death. There is no known reason to why Jack shot the main character. Nor is there any real known facts suggesting if anyone seen this fight. Or if anyone called the police. All we know is the character is dying and there's no one insight. The rest of the story is sort of left up to you to decide. The cliff hanger is 'bury me'. The whole reasoning behind this is simple. You bury the dead. But it could also mean 'bury me metaphorically'. One may say its about 'gun violence'. Or it could be the main character is improving his life and is trying to bury the old life that once tormented him. There is no real definite meaning behind the song. It was written as it is. So enjoy, I posted the lyrics below: (Song written by Devon M for Pathological hate)

 
Jack pulled out a gun on me, and he seems very mad, why must I be the one, to feel a bullet in my lungs

Jack just shot me, Jack is the reason I bleed, I'm dying - soon I'll be here with death

It won't matter if I believe, I'll just lay here and bleed, soon I'll be dead before dawn, laying here before Belle Plaine

Jack just shot me (shot him down) Jack is the reason I bleed (shot him down) I'm dying - soon I'll be here with death, Jack just shot me, Jack shot me down to the ground, Jack shot me, Jack just shot me

Jack shot me down to the ground, Jack shot me

Make me bleed, watch me bleed, make me bleed, watch me bleed, make me bleed, watch me bleed, bury me

No comments: