What's On

Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Pathological responds to Homophobic Pastor



"Are you sad that 50 pedophiles were killed today?" Um no. I think that’s great. I think that helps society. I think Orlando, Florida, is a little safer tonight. The tragedy is that more of them didn’t die. The tragedy is I’m kind of upset he didn’t finish the job — because these people are predators. They are abusers. I wish the government would round them all up, put them up against a firing wall, put the firing squad in front of them and blow their brains out."

"As far as the Bible is concerned, they crossed a line. The sin they performed is worthy of death," he said. "I realize our society doesn't take that, but that's what the bible says. If someone does something that's worthy of death and they end up dying, I'm not gonna mourn them."

"I think [Orlando is] safer now because of these deaths, and the reason I think that is because I believe all of these homosexuals are pedophiles, and the Bible — see our culture and our society puts them in these categories — gay, lesbian, whatever, but that's not found in scripture. And I understand the world does not want to accept that, that's fine. I'm saying as a Christian, the Bible puts people in two categories: normal/natural, unnatural."

It took every fabric of my being to sit there and listen to the things this pastor had to say about the LGBT Community. I am part of this community, and it really was hurtful to hear these things. How is it so easy to wish death upon innocent people and yet say your religion is so much better than let’s say Islam? Any ideology that promotes you to mentally/physically harm other people isn’t an ideology worth following, plus it is illegal to murder people! Society cannot function if people have to worry about being killed by insane individuals that want to push their ideologies down other people’s throats.

{Um no. I think that’s great. I think that helps society. I think Orlando, Florida, is a little safer tonight.}

No, the streets are not safer. It is quite the opposite in fact. You have a person who walked into a club and shot 50 people. What is safe about that? People lost their lives just going out and having a good time. ARE YOU FUCKING INSANE?!!! It is not normal to wish death upon people who haven’t done anything to you. It is also not normal to be proud that innocent people died and say that the streets are now safer. Why is it so easy to deem gay people as rabid animals that need to be hunted and killed? The LGBT Community is not animals, we are people and we don’t deserve to be hunted down and killed for living peacefully.

{The tragedy is I’m kind of upset he didn’t finish the job — because these people are predators. They are abusers. I wish the government would round them all up, put them up against a firing wall, put the firing squad in front of them and blow their brains out.}

The tragedy here is that you are saying these awful things and have no remorse whatsoever! Those people were not predators, they were not abusers and they didn’t deserve to die! People who advocate for the deaths of innocent people should be locked away, and this applies to you because there is something seriously wrong with you! If your god and your bible are the only reasons you are not out murdering people, you seriously need to seek professional help IMMEDIATELY!!!

{"As far as the Bible is concerned, they crossed a line. The sin they performed is worthy of death,"}

As far as I am concerned you and your bible have no place to dictate anyone’s life. Especially towards those who aren’t harming other people. My life is not in your hands and it is not in your jurisdiction to dictate. You cannot tell me who to love and you cannot tell me how to live. I am not going around harming other people, all I want to do is live my life get married and share my love for someone else who so happens to be of the same-sex. This is my life and not yours, what I do in my bedroom with another consenting adult is my business so fuck off!

{"I realize our society doesn't take that, but that's what the bible says. If someone does something that's worthy of death and they end up dying, I'm not gonna mourn them."}

I’m glad our society doesn’t listen to your bible and the awful things that it promotes. What the fuck did any of those people do that deserved to be killed? Again, we are not animals and we don’t deserve to be rounded up and killed. Why can’t you get that through your thick fucking skull? You won’t mourn their deaths because your bible tells you to be a complete asshole. It’s almost like the bible and god’s word is all a personal opinion don’t you think? Besides, spending eternity with people like you would be the real version of hell.

{"I think [Orlando is] safer now because of these deaths, and the reason I think that is because I believe all of these homosexuals are pedophiles, and the Bible — see our culture and our society puts them in these categories — gay, lesbian, whatever, but that's not found in scripture. And I understand the world does not want to accept that, that's fine. I'm saying as a Christian, the Bible puts people in two categories: normal/natural, unnatural."}

Please define ‘normal’, because everything you have said in this statement is not normal at all! You aren’t even in the borderline of normal. You are so far from normal that you are in your own country on the other side of the fucking planet. Secondly, the government deemed it unconstitutional to ban same-sex marriage, let’s just say most of the arguments were on a biblical stance and we all know the government shouldn’t be promoting any ideology of any sort. Third a pedophile can be both men and women and it isn’t exclusive to the LGBT Community; labeling us as pedophiles is highly unfair and just stupid. During the time in which the bible was written, the topic was much more taboo; especially when Christianity began to spread and stoned people to death for being fucking human and having natural urges. We’ve moved forward as a nation and also scientist have proven being gay is not something you ‘choose’. The bible says that rapists, murders, pedophilia and slavery are perfectly normal and there are rules on how to enslave someone as well as murder someone; in fact there are rules on what to do if you rape someone! ALL OF THOSE ACTS ARE ALL ILLEGAL AND YOU WILL GO TO JAIL!!!! Being gay is perfectly natural and has been proven in science with the animal kingdom where there are 450 species that are known to have same-sex partners. If that’s not natural then god has a lot of fucking explaining to do!

I still don’t understand why you’re so worried about what two adults do in the privacy of their bedroom. It’s one thing to have your religion and you can wear it proudly, but the moment that you try to enforce your religion onto other people that’s when it becomes a problem. I am a gay male and I am not an animal nor am I a second class citizen. Those who harm other people are a detriment to society and should be locked away. It’s sad when all you want to do is live your life peacefully and you have so many people that want to tell you how to live it and control whom you fall in love with. The validity of your religion falls under personal opinion and isn’t one that you can enforce. The law protects us from your religion for a reason just like it protects your right to practice it freely. It’s really sad that you can’t show any kind of remorse for people who were killed for just being at a bar and enjoying themselves; none of those people deserved to die. Many of the families are already going through a great deal of stress and pain from the loss of their loved ones. How can you sit here and say that it’s okay to murder innocent people and applaud a man who had a series of mental issues and wasn’t happy with his sexuality.




No comments: