What's On

Tuesday, January 3, 2023

We respond to disrespectful song




Satire the use of humor, irony, exaggeration, or ridicule to expose and criticize people's stupidity or vices, particularly in the context of contemporary politics and other topical issues.

Fair use (in US copyright law) the doctrine that brief excerpts of copyright material may, under certain circumstances, be quoted verbatim for purposes such as criticism, news reporting, teaching, and research, without the need for permission from or payment to the copyright holder.

The Dogs 'Crack Rock'

You can't play anymore 'cause you always cheatin'.
(No one wants to play a game with a cheater cliché.)
So that's why your mama's on crack rock.
(This response wasn’t even warranted or justified. If you’re cheating in a game you’re going to get called out on that. But calling someone’s mom a crack head, you’re just asking for trouble.)
Uh-uh! No she's isn't with your ugly ass!
(No kid would be openly swearing like this. Also, are we just saying kids swear out loud because rough area equals kids swearing without a care?)
Ohhh! We gonna tell your mama!
(You called her mom a ‘crack head’ I’m pretty sure that’s far worse than being called ‘ugly’.)
So? Tell her.
(Tell my momma cliché.)
Nah nah nah nah nah your mama's on crack rock!
Yo' mama's on crack rock!
Not my mama.
Yo' mama's on crack rock!
No she ain't.
Yo' mama's on crack rock!
That's a lie.
Yo' mama's on crack rock!
(Kids taunting each other over stupid shit cliché) 

Here's a story 'bout a bitch who was trickin' on the isle. It might be your mama. Heh heh, but don't you laugh.
(You know this is an urban song when it starts off with ‘bitch’, ‘hoe’ or any kind of demeaning name to suggest they are talking about someone who is ‘not a good person’. Also, calling someone’s mom a ‘whore’ and a ‘crackhead’ isn’t going to warrant any kind of laughing response.)
Last night I saw the bitch sellin' pussy on the block.
(So she’s a ‘bitch’, a ‘crackhead’ and a ‘prostitute’? How do you know she was soliciting sex? Were you right there when you heard the conversation? Are ‘crackheads’ and ‘prostitutes’ just of the abundance in this neighborhood?)
You know what she was doin'? Sellin' pussy for the crack rock!
(Uh, okay again how do you know that’s what she was doing? Secondly, emotionally scarring a child because her mom isn’t making the ‘right’ decisions in life isn’t going to help matters. What is this girl also doing drugs? Or encouraging her mom’s wreck-less behavior?)

Yo' mama's on crack rock!
You must be crazy.
Yo' mama's on crack rock!
You got lice.
(Yep, that’s the perfect response to someone calling your mom a ‘crackhead’.)
Yo' mama's on crack rock!
Shiiit.
(I would be saying the same thing. Well ‘shit’, I can’t control the actions of my mom and yet I’m the one being teased ruthlessly.)
Yo' mama's on crack rock!
(Are we throwing the message that we should shame the kids for having parents on drugs? Or is this supposed to make people feel morally superior because it could be worse – I could be on ‘crack’; either way the message is dark as fuck!)

I saw da' bih' again
(Because calling her by her name is showing too much respect.)
(Yo, Ritch, what'cha sayin'?!')
(Yes Ritch, what are you saying?)
She was down on her knees, and the bitch was a prayin'.
She was suckin' on a dick, and she was pullin' mighty hard.
(So was she on her knees praying or sucking dick? I mean both require you being down on your knees but how do you know for a fact she was sucking dick? Also, it sounds like she was trying to rip the man’s dick off rather than giving oral sex.)
I knew it was her, even though it was dark.
(How the fuck did you know it was her if it was dark?  Also, the way you describe this neighborhood. Prostitutes are running wild, which means it could’ve been anyone. Are we just saying it’s her to stay relevant to the song?)
'Cause the bitch has a way, a way to suck dick.
(Are you speaking from experience?)
(Whas up?)
(This song is terrible, that’s what’s up.)
She sucks a dick like a mother fuckin' suction cup.
(Are you bragging she sucked your dick, or are you making her look like a ‘bust down’ because she sucked your dick? Did you offer her ‘crack’? This verse leaves way too many questions.)
It was loud as fuck, like a tooth buck.
(That’s not attractive in any way shape or form.)
And yo, guess what? She was suckin' for the crack rock!
(Did you offer her ‘crack’ to suck your dick? I mean you’re shaming her for performing the action but you are just as bad for enabling her wreck-less behaviors.)

Yo' mama's on crack rock!
Yours too.
(No one would be this calm about their mom being called a ‘crack head’.)
Yo' mama's on crack rock!
So what?
(So what my mom’s on ‘crack’, what does that have to do with me!)
Yo' mama's on crack rock!
Fuck you.
Yo' mama's on crack rock!
(Whoa! These kids are out of control now!)


Now, yeh, it's yo' mama, but hey don't take it seriously playa'.
(Uh, I will take it seriously! My mom is on ‘crack’ that’s not something to take lightly. Also, you talked about my mom sucking your dick and you giving her ‘crack’. The real problem is YOU in this situation because you’re contributing to her wreck-less behaviors. We wouldn’t be casually talking and laughing either because at some point a fight would’ve broken out because no one is going to sit there and allow you to talk about their mom in such a way you have.)
I'm just a customer. I just wanna slay'er, okay? Now it's a shame that yo' mama's on the crack rock, suckin' on dick, sellin' pussy on the damn block.
(Why would you tell someone’s child this?! I know you’re trying to convey the message that someone’s mom is making wreck-less life choices, but you’re also enabling it by allowing her to perform sexual acts to get drugs from you. You are just as bad as the mom and you know it!)
I'm gonna buy her pussy anyway, excuse you. Get out my way, or I'm gonna fuck you up, in a minute. So take a fuckin' step back. I can't help it 'cause your mama's sellin' pussy for crack!
(You’re going to pay this mom to have sex with you even though you shamed her for doing so. I don’t see how this makes you better than her because you’re enabling her wreck-less behavior. Also, why wouldn’t expect any type of retaliation if you’re openly telling someone that you’re going to have sex with their mom!)

Nah nah nah nah nah! Nah nah nah nah nah! Nah nah nah nah nah! Yo' mama's on crack rock!
My mama told somebody that yo' mama's sellin' her body for money, but I don't know what that means.
(So adults are just casually pulling kids into adult issues; way to keep it classy here people.)
Uh-uh, my mama told me that she is sellin' her body for crack.
(Kid openly admitting her mom is a ‘prostitute’ and a ‘crackhead despite spending majority of the time denying this is true.)

Uh-uh! You can talk about my mama, but I bet my mama don't have 'dat weave in her head!
(Because having weave in your head is far worse than being a ‘crackhead’.)

Yo, babe, what'chu want now?
(Despite you calling her a ‘bitch’, ‘whore’ and a ‘crackhead’ you have the audacity to call her ‘babe’? What in the fuck is going on here?)
Yo, man, I need a hit, man.
I ain't got no mo' money, I just need a hit.
(So is this supposed to be educational? This is your life if you do ‘crack’ cliché? I’m just trying to understand why this bit was added?)
Baby, if you wanna hit, you gotta let me roll off in dat' ass, and after you get though rollin' off in dat' ass, baby, you gotta get on yo' knees and suck dis' dick.
(Again, you’ve talked about this woman so badly but yet you are enabling her wreck-less behavior. You are the one giving her drugs! You are part of the problem and you know it! Also, you could’ve spared us the graphic details here and just said you know what I want from you; or try and get this woman some help. But I guess it makes you feel better knowing someone is rock bottom with their life and you can continuously kick them down even though you are just as low as she is.)
I know, I jus' do anything for a hit.
(A ‘crackhead’ will do anything for ‘crack’ cliché.)

Yo' mama's on crack rock!
Yo, suck it!
(Suck what? You kids are too young to know what sex is!)
Yo' mama's on crack rock!
I don't care.
(I doubt anyone cares at this point.)
Yo' mama's on crack rock!
That's her problem.
Yo' mama's on crack rock!
(Yes it’s definitely her problem and it will forever more be her problem.)

Now, I hate to say dis' but yo' mama's on the crack rock.
(I highly doubt you do and here’s why; you are paying this woman to have sex with you and bragging about it! Plus you’re the one giving her the drugs!)
I saw her suckin' dicks over on the hill top.
An' on the next night, I spotted the bitch, in the alley, suckin' on another damn dick.
(Okay, I understand she’s a ‘prostitute’ in all. But STDs are real and if she’s just casually sucking dick left and right without a care – you should definitely get yourself tested because you are bragging about how you had sex with her and gave her drugs.)
The stupid bitch, like no other.
(‘Crack’ is a hell of a drug. Also, you’re enabling her actions so you are a bitch as well!)
I know her now, she's what'cha-ma-call-her's mother.
(The grammar in this song is just awful.)
She had jer jacket on when it was so fuckin' hot, but that's how it is when you're on the fuckin' crack rock.
(Let’s forget the fact that ‘crack’ is easily accessible in this neighborhood and bash this one mother because logic.)

Yo' mama's on crack rock!
Don't tell me.
(They’ve been telling you this practically the whole song. It’s a little too late for that.)
Yo' mama's on crack rock!
I don't wanna hear it.
(You’ve heard it majority of the song. It’s too late for that also!)
Yo' mama's on crack rock!
Nigga', please!
(That’s racist!)
Yo' mama's on crack rock!
Yo' mama's on crack rock!
Dats' yo' grand daddy.
(Great comeback kid!)
Yo' mama's on crack rock!
I wish.
(You wish your momma was on ‘crack’? (HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!) Are you saying this to make it seem false? Or are you saying this because you just wish it weren’t true even though it is? Either way, this remark is incredibly stupid.)
Yo' mama's on crack rock!
So? I know it.
(You just said ‘I wish she was on crack’, now you know for a fact she’s on ‘crack’? I know these are kids talking but adults wrote these lyrics. Kids are not this stupid and the writers of this song should be ashamed.)
Yo' mama's on crack rock!
'Cause she's a crack head
(This is how the song ends!! This is how the fucking song ends? This song sends you on a cluster fuck of stupidity and just ends on even more stupid shit.)

Overall: It’s hard out here for a ‘crackhead’.


No comments: