What's On

Monday, August 28, 2017

Backmasked Messages (part one)


The Beatles "Rain"
Message: "...the sun shines. Raaain. When the rain comes, they run and hide their heads"
Comments: Gibberish occurs during the fade out (accompanying muisc is not reversed), actually sections of the vocal melody. This was one of the earliest instances of backmasking. The deliberate reversal was repeatedly acknowledged by John Lennon and others.

Beck "Loser"
Message: "Soy un perdedor. I'm a loser, baby, so why don't you kill me" (entire chorus reversed)
Comments: After the last time Beck says "I'm a loser baby, so why don't you kill me," and before the vocal "I'm a driver, I'm a winner."

Message: "You must wait for the rest of the non-believers/ If you disagree, you will sleep/ You must wait for the rest of the non-believers"
Comments: At 3 minutes and 17 seconds into the song, you can hear faint vocals that sound like gibberish. Reversed you can hear the lyrics.

Devon M

No comments: