What's On

Friday, January 6, 2023

Crack commandments (Don't do drugs, stay in school!)




Ten crack commandments is the turning point of when no one gave a fuck about lyrics.
(This blog is written purely for satire purposes. We are not interested in selling drugs and won't promote anyone to do so either. Money should be earned legally, not illegally.)

Fair use (in US copyright law) the doctrine that brief excerpts of copyright material may, under certain circumstances, be quoted verbatim for purposes such as criticism, news reporting, teaching, and research, without the need for permission from or payment to the copyright holder.

The Notorious B.I.G., "The Ten Crack Commandments"

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
(Usually when a song opens up with counting, or the days of the week. It usually turns out be horrible or just plain awful. We are going to learn that it might as well be both in this case.) 

It's the ten crack commandments, what?
(Are you saying 'what?' as in do you have an questions, or to sound tough? I'm going with the second one.) 
Nigga can't tell me nothing about this coke
(Nope, they surely can't. This is why cocaine is a hell of a drug.) 
Can't tell me nothing about this crack, this weed, my hustlin' niggas
(Are we talking about crack or weed? Both are two different drugs. I'm guessing you're selling drugs? Why no 'escasty' or 'PCP' come on man step up your game!) 
Niggas on the corner I ain't forget you niggas, my triple beam niggas
(Are they on the corner getting high? If so, are they using the 'product' they're supposed to be selling? That's just bad business if that's the case) 
I've been in this game for years, it made me an animal
(Selling drugs made me and animal cliche.) 
It's rules to this shit, I wrote me a manual
(You wrote the manual? Did you distribute this nationally and internationally? I mean how is everyone else to know the rules here? Oh, well you wrote this song to carry out the rules. Carry on.) 
A step-by-step booklet for you to get
(So there's more to this than just finding people to sell crack to? I mean of course you have to look out for the police. But still there's a step by step on selling crack?) 
Your game on track, not your wig pushed back
(Please carry on. I want to know how to push crack or cocaine, weed? I don't know what the fuck I'm trying to sell here.) 
Rule Number Uno, never let no one know
(How are you supposed to push 'product' if I can't tell anyone?) 
How much dough you hold cause you know
(I can only carry a certain amount of cash with me? Well fuck, I already fucked up.) 
The cheddar breed jealousy 'specially
(People get jealous because I've got money? Well, how would they know if I have money or 'product' if I'm not sharing information?) 
If that man fucked up, get yo' ass stuck up
(How did this become a two man operation? Secondly, I'm going to fly solo because my chances of getting caught will be way lower than working with some stupid idiot that doesn't know what he's doing.) 
Number 2, never let 'em know your next move
(Nope, I'm going to post all over Facebook my next move and what I'm selling. You know because marketing.) 
Don't you know Bad Boys move in silence and violence?
(You can't move in silence and associate violence. Someone is bound to yell and your cover is instantly blown.) 
Take it from your highness
(Again, if you're pushing the 'product' it's bad to get high on your own 'product'.)
I done squeezed mad clips at these cats for their bricks and chips
(All I hear is you bragging man.) 
Number 3, never trust no-bo-dy
(Well that would make sense except,  how do you get the 'product'? I'm pretty sure you have to trust whomever you're selling for.) 
Your moms'll set that ass up, properly gassed up
(Well if your mom finds out you're selling drugs. I'm pretty sure that's the response she'll have.)
Hoodied and masked up, shit, for that fast buck
(I don't want to sell drugs if I have to do all this work.) 
She be laying in the bushes to light that ass up
(Who will be in the bushes? Wouldn't it make more sense for your mom to wait till you get home to whip your ass if that's what you're talking about?) 
Number 4, I know you heard this before
Never get high on your own supply
(You're trying to get make money not get high.) 
Number 5, never sell no crack where you rest at
I don't care if they want a ounce, tell 'em bounce!
(Yeah you tell them to go to some other drug dealer to get your drugs!) 
Number 6, that goddamn credit? Dead it
You think a crackhead paying you back, shit forget it!
(So, I should be expecting to give 'product' out for free? Fuck that! No money, no crack man!) 
7, this rule is so underrated
Keep your family and business completely separated
Money and blood don't mix like 2 dicks and no bitch
(First drug dealing is just horrible and not honest money. Secondly, homophobic much? Two dicks mix well as two vagina's, just saying.) 
Find yourself in serious shit
(Selling drugs is serious shit already. I don't know how much more serious you can get?) 
Number 8, never keep no weight on you!
Them cats that squeeze your guns can hold jums too
(This goes back to my point of working alone.) 
Number 9 shoulda been Number 1 to me,
If you ain't gettin' bagged stay the fuck from police
If niggas think you snitchin' they ain't trying to listen
They be sittin' in your kitchen, waiting to start hittin'
(There's so many things wrong with number nine. Why would you invite these people into your house? Also, you said trust no one?) 
Number 10, a strong word called consignment
Strictly for live men, not for freshmen
If you ain't got the clientele, say "hell no!"
'Cause they gon' want they money rain sleet hail snow
(Again this goes back to my original question. You're not supposed to trust anyone? How do you build clientele if you're not trusting of anyone and must keep your mouth shut? Secondly, why would you agree to sell 'product' if you have no one to sell to? You're just asking for trouble.) 
Follow these rules you'll have mad bread to break up
(Or I could just get a job and earn my money legally, just saying.) 
If not, 24 years on the wake up
(Or I could get a job that's legal and earn my money legally.) 
Slug hit your temple, watch your frame shake up
(Fame? You said trust no one and keep your shit to yourself? How do you push 'product' and not trust anyone but build up clientele? I'm so confused!) 
Caretaker did your makeup, when you passed
(I'm guessing that I'm dead now? How did I die? I told no one I sell drugs and certainly didn't build clientele?) 
Your girl fucked my man Jake up, heard in three weeks
(So, my girlfriend is violent as fuck? Maybe she's the reason I'm dead.) 
She sniffed a whole half of cake up
(Cocaine fueled violent range cliche.) 
Heard she suck a good dick, and can hook a steak up
(That's all that drug dealers care about.) 
Gotta go gotta go, more pies to bake up, word up
(I used to read word up magazine!) 

Overall: Don't do drugs! Stay in school! 

No comments: