What's On

Tuesday, January 3, 2023

Questions for 'gay dudes' (Part one) NSFW


(The content below is not meant for minors. Reader discretion is advised.) 
Not.Safe.For.Work (NSFW) 

Is a weird “sex face/orgasm face” a total deal breaker?
I personally wouldn’t find it a ‘total deal breaker’, but then again I haven’t had sex with many guys to experience the ‘weird sex face’. If I did date a guy who did a ‘weird sex face’ I wouldn’t dump him because that would be just shallow reason to break up with someone. I’d rather dump someone based on their personality and what they bring forth in the relationship.

Do you enjoy having your balls played with?
Why yes I do enjoy it. There are quite a few bottoms that actually don’t enjoy it. I’m one of the few that actually enjoy having ‘my balls played with’, such a random question.

Have you ever hooked up with somebody based on their proximity to your iPhone (GRINDR, etc)?
No, I haven’t used that app. I’ve used an app to hook up with a few people and well one of them actually turned into some sort of strings attached bullshit that ended on a sour note. I wouldn’t personally use any app again to hook up because it’s just too risky.

Would you hook up with a non-white?
Yes, in fact most of my hookups have been with people who are non-white. I’m not trying to sound racist here but that’s the only guys I’ve ever been able to successfully hookup with. I wouldn’t object to hooking up with someone white but my agenda isn’t to hook up, it’s to get into a long term relationship.

Julianne Moore or Hayden Christensen?
I’m going to say neither? I’m not entirely sure who these people are. Yes, I did a Google search and I still don’t have a clue as to who they are.

Bros: BJs or regular intercourse?
I don’t really care for BJs too much. The intercourse side of sex I prefer to be on the receiving end (or bottom). I have had maybe one or two guys give me a BJ and I didn’t feel anything to be quite honest.

What would you do if your partner cheated on you?
I’ve been cheated on before and it wasn’t the greatest feeling in the world. I forgave the guy but he ended up just standing me up on numerous times. I knew he didn’t have a phone and that was fine but he would countlessly stand me up to the point that I had to break it off. I knew he was cheating on me because he had multiple boyfriends while I was on the side. We never had sex because it never progressed that far but he really did a number on me and this was my first boyfriend. Drama loves me apparently (sigh).

What’s the dirtiest text message you’ve ever received?
The dirtiest thing a guy has ever text me was; I want to cum all over your back. Yes it did actually happen and it was probably the freakiest thing I’ve ever done. Well one of the few freaky things I’ve done (wink – wink).

If you could go out to dinner with any personality, who would it be?
I would love to go on a date with a guy whom is more talkative than I am. I’m not a chatter box but I do prefer more outgoing guys. I would be very happy with that.

Who’s in charge, the top or the bottom?
I can’t speak for every relationship because not all are the same. The relationships I’ve been in, the top has always been the one in charge. It all has to do with personalities, the guys I have dated have a very in charge demeanor.

Do flamboyant gays give normal “str8 acting” dudes a bad rep?
No! The beauty of people and differ personalities is that not everyone acts the same. I wouldn’t dare compare the way one acts to another because they are two totally different people, with different opinions and different personalities.

Is there a sexual fetish that turns you off?
I don’t really care for hickies too much.

Describe your first kiss.
It was with my first boyfriend and it was super awkward because his breathe as not on point.

Have you ever been to a sex party, bathhouse, or participated in a 3 (or more) way?
I’ve never been to sex party or bathhouse, although I’m not opposed to going to at least one bathhouse in my lifetime. I have participated in a three-way with a straight couple, both of them were bisexual which was pretty cool because I surely did learn a lot from them.

Would you ever make a sex tape?
I would say no for now because I’m very shy when it comes to anything with a camera. However, I wouldn’t completely say no because things may happen. My boyfriend and I may one day decide to do a sex tape and my opinion now will be pretty silly.

Have you ever tried to shoplift?
Yes, when I was twelve years old. I tried to steal a pack of gum and failed epically. I was caught and banned from the store, luckily for me that store is closed now.

Do you have a gag reflex?
I really don’t understand why you’re asking this question. Yes I do?

Have you ever cried over/had your heart broken by another guy?
The first guy I ever dated cheated on me and broke my heart. The most recent guy I dated also broke my heart because he was more eager to bowl than to spend time with me or make any attempt to see me. Yes I cried over both because I thought I had finally found someone to settle down with, silly of me to think that right? (Sigh!)

What would you do if you found out the person you were juuuuussst about to get with was a dude or a chick or vice versa?
You’d know immediately that the person was either a dude or a chick. I would still communicate with them as a friend level but nothing more. I’m sexually attracted to men so it wouldn’t work out if he actually turned out to be a she. It’s like trying to convert a straight man into being gay, you’d have to actually have some form of an attraction to men to want say sure let’s go for it!

Which character on “The A-List” are you most like?

I loved The A-List New York and my favorite characters were all the main characters on the show. They all brought an element of drama that made the show very interesting. I wish the show lasted at least one more season, or I wish they did a reunion episode just so we can see how all the cast is doing, sort of life after the show type of deal. 

No comments: